Wednesday 18 April 2007

Never be de'feeted

OUR BRIDE WITHIN
Seed is born with germ of life
Stamen Ovum all the same

Mother nature rules this game.
Girl child born, maiden soon
Grows with nature menses to moon
Virgin, Lover, Mother, Crone. Life of Mother, nature known.
Boy born of Father's stone
Remains rock all alone.
Within this rock Eros the God of lovers left Egg of spirit his ‘inner bride’
This egg is man's seed of self
Light of moon’s love awakens his seed.
Revealed to man as carnal lust, anger, ego, fear, control, greed.
Once Awake he is reborn
His new life begins.
As Michael slays the mythic dragon stones
eRos returns Within
Eros the Rose

HIS SEED OF LOVE BLOOMS TO OPEN,
UNFOLDING IN LOVE BECOMING ONE WITHIN
I wrote this in 1992 as a prayer from meditation as I awoke within my own cells to the recognition of the Kundalini within my system rising as fire from confusion and fear to the new bodily sensation generated from mixed base emotions.
From here I battled my way back after major fall from grace to discover and process loss, grief, anger, loneliness , shame, pity, desperation and desire all waiting to engulf me in that moment as I craved for love, safe contact, appreciation and recognition, so hungry.
As low as an abandoned displaced foundling or unwanted ones.
CRM©
Welcome to our Counselling Centre, we do understand tough times and know well the passing of heart ache.
Click on the wise woman and little girl, and discover a way to fill your glass.
Love and Blessings Rod

No comments: